eConsumer Mobile App
For Clients & Families
Engage with clients in Home Care, Home Support & NDIS
- eConsumer enables you to communicate easily, demonstrate transparency & build trust with consumers & their families.
- Use eConsumer to help gain a competitive edge & be best in class!
Share service information with clients & families
- Provide access to service appointments.
- Help consumers & families track services & changes easily.
- View services delivered or not completed.
- Enable clients to check ID of staff delivering the service, for added security.
Rating & feedback tool
- Demonstrate your emphasis on quality care using this tool.
- Gain valuable client input for continuous improvement.
- Know what you’re doing well & identify issues to be addressed.
- Actively monitor quality via a ratings/feedback report.
Responsively designed for target audience
- Choice of 5 different translated languages, with more to be added soon.
- Larger font size & a colour scheme that is easy on the eyes.
Tutorials videos to help your clients
- Access a range of tutorials videos that you can share with your clients & their families, including setup instructions & getting started videos.
eVisitor Mobile App
Contactless sign-in & sign-out solution for visitors & staff
- eVisitor is a companion to the e-Tools Visitor Management (eVM) solution.
- Enables your staff & frequent visitors to check in & out of your premises quickly & safely.
- QR code technology enabled for speedy sign-in.
- Meet COVID-19 visitor protocols & other/future requirements.
- Currently free to download & use with eVM.
The eVM system provides the opportunity for you to pre-screen visitors before they visit and links to our other software to share staff and supplier records.
Our Mobile Apps are compatible with IOS & Android smart devices.
e-Tools Mobile Apps Connections
Our Mobile Apps connect to other e-Tools software applications to acquire real time data for display on a smart device, including: