For Home Care and NDIS Providers
eSRM has a Staff Scheduling function linked to our Home Care software, NDIS software and Mobile Apps. Powered by staff details in eSRM and client service data from eHCP/eHSP/eNDIS, providers have a coordinated approach for assigning staff to meet client services.
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff qualifications & availability.
- Reschedule changes quickly to meet client requirements.
- Allow staff to accept shifts promptly.
- Send push notifications to staff about scheduling updates – prominent alerts with boosted prominence that appear on staff mobile device.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks easily to save time.
Scheduled services are displayed on Mobile Apps for staff and clients.
Notifications System – NEW!
Push Notifications, High Priority Messaging & Job Broadcast System
- Enables managers to inform staff of scheduling updates made in eSRM using push notifications on staff mobile devices.
- Staff receive notifications via the eWorkforce Mobile App.
- Notifications appear on main screen, without having to open the app.
- High Priority messages for updates of a more important nature, are sent with boosted prominence. Staff tap to indicate they have seen the message.
- Job Broadcast messages announce urgent assignments, providing staff the ability to accept appointments instantly.
- Allows quick response to service cancellations or changes – helps with compliance & risk mitigation in meeting client services.
- Save time spent on follow-up phone calls or messages between manager & staff.
Geo Location feature:
- Provides managers with staff sign off location information.
- Used in conjunction with the eWorkforce Mobile Application, real-time data is obtained from a mobile device, to inform managers of any variance to a staff member’s safe sign off diameter.
- A useful feature that will also be relevant for auditing purposes.
For Staff and Clients/Families
Scheduled service details can be accessed via our Mobile Apps on any smart device, anytime, anywhere. Improve service delivery & outcomes for your CHSP, HCP and NDIS clients.
- eWorkforce Mobile App for staff provides access to scheduled services & client data on the move.
- eConsumer Mobile App for clients enables your care recipients & their families to keep track of scheduled services & check staff ID.
Our Mobile Apps can help set you apart from other service providers & be best in class!
Our applications work independently, but where common data is shared, applications connect for increased efficiencies.
eVM is designed to track visitors, contractors & staff entering your care environment to help manage COVID-19 visitor access requirements.