Staff Tasking for Community Care
Enhance service delivery
eSRM has a Staff Tasking function linked to client service data in our community care software and our mobile apps. This creates a methodical, coordinated approach to assigning staff to meet client services.
Staff Tasking features & benefits:
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff qualifications & availability.
- Reschedule changes quickly to meet client requirements.
- Allow staff to accept shifts promptly.
- Send instant notifications to staff about client service updates.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks easily to save time.
Community Care Mobile Apps
Scheduled service details can be accessed via our Mobile Apps on any smart device, anytime, anywhere. Our combined technologies can help improve outcomes for your CHSP, HCP and NDIS clients, whilst addressing your increasing accountability and client expectations.
- Community care workers have scheduled services at their fingertips via our eWorkforce Mobile App.
- Scheduled services are seen by consumers via our eConsumer Mobile App.
This truly is a seamless workforce management and communication solution that can elevate your service & provide the platform for you to be best in class.
Our applications work independently, but where common data is shared, applications connect for increased efficiencies.
eVM is designed to track visitors, contractors & staff entering your care environment to help manage COVID-19 visitor access requirements.