Medicare & Financial Reconciliation Made Easy
e-REC is designed to help you improve your accuracy in reporting & financial outcomes as a home care provider.
e-REC automatically reconciles your Government receipts against your claims data, verifying matched transactions or identifying discrepancies.
This is an important step in home care management to help ensure that you receive the correct amounts & that you are not missing out on funding.
e-REC provides the opportunity for you to remedy discrepancies in a timely manner, whilst the data is current, to help improve your outcomes:
- Claim correct amounts continually
- Improve reporting accuracy
- Minimise compliance errors/issues
Improved Payment Arrangements (IPA)
e-REC will be used for upload of data to the Department’s portal under the new IPA changes:
- Speed up the claims process
- Reduce errors, ensure data accuracy
- Maintain claims history
- Ensure data flow from care plan – completed services – claim
e-REC will be used alongside eHCP (e-Tools Home Care Package) as a complete IPA-ready home care management solution.
Features and Benefits
- Prepare bulk CSV file for Claims & Unspent Funds
- Import of New Payment Statement for reconciliation
- B2B Transfer Download Payment Statement
- B2B Transfer Upload Claims & Unspent Funds
- e-REC currently links to our e-Tools Home Care Package (eHCP) Web software to fetch your claims data.
- e-REC accepts direct upload of Medicare CSV files, convenient and efficient option for you.
- Stepped process to help you carry out the reconciliation easily & accurately.
- Identifies mismatched data and dates, so you can review & remedy discrepancies.
- Track actions taken to remedy discrepancies.
- Sort reconciliations by status e.g. To Do, In Progress, Completed.
- Allows you to restrict full editing access to authorised staff only.