Payment Statement Reconciliation to Help Claim Correct Funding Amounts
e-REC is designed to help you improve your accuracy in reporting & financial outcomes as a home care provider.
e-REC automatically reconciles your Government receipts against your claims data, verifying matched transactions or identifying discrepancies.
This is an important step in home care management to help ensure that you receive the correct amounts & that you are not missing out on funding.
e-REC provides the opportunity for you to remedy discrepancies in a timely manner, whilst the data is current, to help improve your outcomes:
- Claim correct amounts continually
- Improve reporting accuracy
- Minimise compliance errors/issues
Improved Payment Arrangements (IPA)
To manage the IPA, e-REC enables direct electronic data upload to the Department’s portal to:
- Speed up the claims process.
- Reduce errors, ensure data accuracy.
- Maintain claims history.
- Ensure data flow from care plan – completed services – claim.
e-REC is used alongside eHCP (e-Tools Home Care Package) for a complete home care management solution.
Features and Benefits
- Prepare bulk CSV file for Claims & Unspent Funds, for direct upload to the Department portal.
- Import Payment Statement for reconciliation.
- e-REC currently links to our e-Tools Home Care Package (eHCP) Web software to fetch your claims data.
- Direct upload of CSV files
- Stepped process to help you carry out the reconciliation easily & accurately.
- Identifies mismatched data and dates, so you can review & remedy discrepancies.
- Track actions taken to remedy discrepancies.
- Sort reconciliations by status e.g. To Do, In Progress, Completed.
- Allows you to restrict full editing access to authorised staff only.
- B2B Transfer Download Payment Statement
- B2B Transfer Upload Claims & Unspent Funds