The e-Tools cloud evolution
Move to the cloud with us! Be empowered to achieve better outcomes with sophisticated solutions enabled by cloud technology.
The evolution to the cloud is a technological leap forward to help providers operate a compliant, viable business into the future. e-Tools Software started moving to the Cloud in 2022, offering a targeted range of Cloud aged care software to the industry.
Be empowered to achieve better outcomes
- Access applications and data from anywhere, on multiple devices, including tablets and smart phones.
- The ability to access data from anywhere empowers you to be more productive, allowing more time to focus on care & quality outcomes.
- Rely less on your IT support, with software updates automated for you.
- Potential cost savings on in-house server costs associated with e-Tools data storage.
- Your applications and data are maintained in a highly secure environment.
- Advanced encryption plus Multi-Factor Authentication offer extra protection from cybersecurity threats.
- e-Tools uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting, with global-standard infrastructure and top notch security and recovery procedures.
Move to the cloud with us
The National e-Tools Resident Agreement [NeRA] application was the first to take flight to the cloud.
The e-Tools Refundable Accommodation Deposit [eRAD] application will be launching soon mid-2023, followed by a range of other applications thereafter.
Contact us to learn more about moving to the cloud and to organise a free Cloud software demo today.
e-Tools Cloud technology image designed using resources from Freepik.com