The cloud evolution | e-Tools aged care software is heading to the cloud
Move to the cloud with us! The e-Tools evolution to cloud technology enables us to deliver sophisticated solutions that empower you to achieve better outcomes.
2022 marks the year that e-Tools moves its Windows applications to the Cloud, to continue supporting providers through the next era.
The evolution of e-Tools Software to cloud technology enables us to deliver sophisticated solutions that further improve efficiency and productivity.
Empowering you to achieve better outcomes
Keep your aged care business moving forward by moving to the cloud. Key benefits include:
- Access applications and data from anywhere, on multiple devices, including tablets and smart phones.
- The ability to access data from anywhere empowers you to be more productive, allowing more time to focus on care & quality outcomes.
- Rely less on your IT support, with software updates automated for you.
- Potential cost savings on in-house server costs associated with e-Tools data storage.
- Your applications and data are maintained in a highly secure environment.
- Advanced encryption plus Multi-Factor Authentication offer extra protection from cybersecurity threats.
- e-Tools uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting, with global-standard infrastructure and top notch security and recovery procedures.
e-Tools cloud software roadmap
The National e-Tools Resident Agreement [NeRA] application will be the first to take flight to the cloud. From mid 2022, the following applications will move to the cloud, trailed closely by the rest of our Windows applications towards the later part of the year:
Move to the cloud with us
Contact us to learn more about moving across to e-Tools’ cloud-based software solutions. We’ll continue to post updates of our progress throughout the year, but please reach out if you have any questions.
e-Tools Cloud technology image designed using resources from Freepik.com