The e-Tools cloud evolution
Move to the cloud with us! Be empowered to achieve better outcomes with sophisticated solutions enabled by cloud technology.
2022 marks the year that e-Tools Software moves its Windows applications to the Cloud.
The evolution to the cloud is a technological leap forward to help providers operate a compliant, viable business into the future.
Be empowered to achieve better outcomes
- Access applications and data from anywhere, on multiple devices, including tablets and smart phones.
- The ability to access data from anywhere empowers you to be more productive, allowing more time to focus on care & quality outcomes.
- Rely less on your IT support, with software updates automated for you.
- Potential cost savings on in-house server costs associated with e-Tools data storage.
- Your applications and data are maintained in a highly secure environment.
- Advanced encryption plus Multi-Factor Authentication offer extra protection from cybersecurity threats.
- e-Tools uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) for hosting, with global-standard infrastructure and top notch security and recovery procedures.
Move to the cloud with us
The National e-Tools Resident Agreement [NeRA] application is the first to take flight to the cloud, which will be followed closely by a range of other applications from mid 2022.
Contact us to learn more about moving to the cloud and to organise a free NeRA Cloud software demo today.
e-Tools Cloud technology image designed using resources from Freepik.com