MOBILE SOLUTIONS - Staff Tasking & Mobile Apps
Introducing e-Tools Mobile Solutions to help community care providers address increasing accountability and deliver quality care. More than just mobile apps, e-Tools offers a seamless workforce management and communication solution, connecting you, your staff and your consumers in a rapidly evolving environment. Our current range include:
- eWorkforce: For staff to access scheduled tasks and client service data, plus record information on the spot.
- eConsumer: For consumers and families to access appointments, service info & a feedback function.
It starts with the Staff Tasking function in our eSRM (Staff Records Management) application, an efficient and consistent way to schedule service tasks:
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff qualifications and availability.
- Reschedule changes to meet client services without hassle.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks easily.
Staff Tasking is linked to client service delivery data from our community care applications below, creating a co-ordinated way for you to assign staff to provide quality care and services:
Scheduled service tasks are now available for display on eWorkforce and eConsumer mobile apps.
Features and Benefits
eWORKFORCE - EMPOWER A QUALITY WORKFORCE TO DELIVER QUALITY CARE
- Staff can access their tasks and client service data via the eWorkforce Mobile App.
- Instant communication with the the office regarding client services and/or changes.
- Ability to make changes to availability and accept shifts promptly.
- Enter and view handover notes on-the-spot.
- AWACCS instrument/Early ID feature allows staff to record changes in health and wellbeing of clients and help identify if early intervention is required.
- Capture client signature electronically on service completion.
- Photo capability feature.
SAVE STAFF TIME & INCREASE EFFICIENCY
- Capture data electronically on the eWorkforce Mobile App to assist with payroll.
- Staff clock in and clock out.
- Record travel time and kms.
- Confirm staff and client identification.
- Book and change services.
- Close out services to ensure accurate records.
eCONSUMER - CONNECT WITH CONSUMERS & BUILD TRUST
- Communicate openly with consumers and families, and demonstrate trust and transparency.
- Provide consumers access to their appointments & share service information.
- For added security, clients will be able to identify who will be delivering the services.
- Actively engage consumers via a feedback and rating function, to gain valuable input that can help monitor quality.
- eConsumer offers the opportunity for you to gain a competitive edge and be best in class!