Job Broadcast with Incompatibility Filter & Staff Self-Assign Capability
Fill last minute service appointment changes FAST! eSRM Staff Scheduling & eWorkforce Mobile App work in unity to bring you the time-saving Job Broadcast system for home & community care.
Notifications Phase 3 brings NEW major features into eSRM & eWorkforce Mobile App for better communication and productivity:
Job Broadcast System
- Roster managers can broadcast a vacant service appointment availability to selected employees.
- Employees can view the service offered in eWorkforce and choose to accept or decline the appointment instantly.
- This gives employees the autonomy to ‘self-assign’ themselves to the service appointments, saving manager’s time and stress from last-minute service cancellations or changes.
- Roster managers are able to create a filter based on employees’ incompatibility for a job.
- Ability to add incompatibilities e.g. due to a consumer’s request or the staff member’s travel restraints.
- The system shows the most suitable workers to fill the job, before a job broadcast is sent out.
Password Recovery Feature (eWorkforce)
- eWorkforce users no longer have to contact their roster manager if they have forgotten their password
Please contact the e-Tools team to get started with these time-saving new features. More information on how to use the new features can be found in the release notes below. Included in the release notes is a very handy Q&A compilation on the new Job Broadcast and Incompatibility systems we have introduced.
eSRM v184.108.40.206 | eWorkforce v1.2.23 Mobile App (2 Nov 2023)