eSRM - e-Tools Staff Records Management
The Quality Standards require an organisation to employ skilled and qualified staff to deliver safe, respectful and quality care services. eSRM (previously eHRM, e-Tools HR Management) is a must to maintain relevant, up-to-date residential and community care staff records to meet this requirement.
eSRM acts as a storage hub with an all-important tracking system for essential records incl. skills, qualifications, training, vaccinations and police check certificates. The records in eSRM can be shared with other e-Tools applications, making eSRM a powerful application that can help enhance your service delivery and outcomes. eSRM currently links to all our community care applications and eVM (e-Tools Visitor Management).
Features and Benefits
STORE RECORDS IN ONE LOCATION
- Organise staff records in a central location so you never lose track.
- Upload and store documents.
CAPTURE STAFF DETAILS & KEY DATA
- Skills and Qualifications
- Police Checks
CATER FOR COVID-19 WITH CUSTOM FIELDS
- Contains fields you can customise to record staff related COVID-19 requirements or other information specific to your organisation
SCHEDULE STAFF TRAINING & RECORD CPD POINTS - NEW!
- Set training or meeting events for your staff members in the Appointments section.
- Record CPD Points for each training session.
- Event appointments display in the Tasking calendar of eHRM and eWorkforce Mobile App.
TRACK EXPIRING RECORDS & RENEWALS
- Set automatic renewal notifications, with the ability to adjust the expiry or validity period.
RUN REPORTS TO STAY ON TRACK
- Generate reports easily on staff Skills and Qualifications, Training, Vaccination, Police Checks and Leave.
STAFF TASKING & MOBILE APPS - FOR COMMUNITY CARE & NDIS PROVIDERS
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff availability and qualifications.
- Reschedule changes to meet client services without hassle.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks easily.
- Tasking links to the eWorkforce Mobile App - staff can access tasks and record information on the spot for improved quality care.