eSRM - e-Tools Staff Records Management
The Quality Standards require an organisation to employ skilled and qualified staff to deliver safe, respectful and quality care services. eSRM is a must to maintain relevant, up-to-date residential and community care records to meet this requirement, helping ensure your Department compliance.
Adapt to the changing environment by using the custom fields within eSRM to record important staff related COVID-19 information. A register of staff vaccinations status is easily maintained using eSRM, including the all-important flu vaccination.
Features and Benefits
STORE RECORDS IN ONE LOCATION
- Organise staff records in a central location so you never lose track.
- Upload and store documents.
CAPTURE STAFF DETAILS & KEY DATA
- Vaccinations - Essential during COVID-19
- Skills and Qualifications
- Police Checks
CATER FOR COVID-19 WITH CUSTOM FIELDS
- Contains fields you can customise to record staff related COVID-19 requirements or other information specific to your organisation
SCHEDULE STAFF TRAINING & RECORD CPD POINTS - NEW!
- Set training or meeting events for your staff members in the Appointments section.
- Record CPD Points for each training session.
- Event appointments display in the Tasking calendar of eHRM and eWorkforce Mobile App.
TRACK EXPIRING RECORDS & RENEWALS
- Set automatic renewal notifications, with the ability to adjust the expiry or validity period.
RUN REPORTS TO STAY ON TRACK
- Generate reports easily on staff Skills and Qualifications, Training, Vaccination, Police Checks and Leave.
STAFF TASKING & MOBILE APPS - FOR COMMUNITY CARE & NDIS PROVIDERS
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff availability and qualifications.
- Reschedule changes to meet client services without hassle.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks easily.
- Tasking links to the eWorkforce Mobile App - staff can access tasks and record information on the spot for improved quality care.