eREC - electronic Reconciliation
eREC is designed to help you improve your accuracy in reporting and financial outcomes as a home care provider.
eREC automatically reconciles your Government receipts against your claims data, verifying matched transactions or identifying discrepancies. This process helps ensure you receive the correct amounts and that you are not missing out on funding. eREC provides the opportunity for you to remedy discrepancies in a timely manner, whilst the data is current, to help improve your outcomes:
- Claim correct amounts continually
- Improve reporting accuracy
- Minimise compliance errors/issues
Features and Benefits
AUTOMATICALLY FETCHES CLAIMS DATA FROM eHCP WEB
- eREC currently links to our electronic Home Care Package (eHCP) Web software to fetch your claims data.
UPLOAD GOVERNMENT PAYMENT RECEIPTS ELECTRONICALLY
- eREC accepts direct upload of Medicare CSV files for your convenience.
COMPLETE A RECONCILIATION ELECTRONICALLY
- Stepped process to help you carry out the reconciliation easily and accurately.
HIGHLIGHTS DISCREPANCIES THAT REQUIRE FIXING
- Identifies mismatched data and dates, so you can review and remedy discrepancies.
- Track actions taken to remedy discrepancies.
TRACK PROGRESS OF ALL RECONCILIATIONS, INCL. INCOMPLETE RECONCILIATIONS
- Sort reconciliations by status e.g. To Do, In Progress, Completed.
ABILITY TO SET PERMISSION AND ACCESS LEVELS
- Allows you to restrict full editing access to authorised staff only.