eNDIS - e-Tools National Disability Insurance Scheme
Using eNDIS software, manage your NDIS participants’ service bookings efficiently and track funding amounts and claims status easily. Be confident knowing that you have support staying on top of NDIS requirements.
The Claims Module is an essential feature to help ensure you are paid correctly.
eNDIS Links to e-Tools Mobile Solution
To facilitate your ability to deliver quality care, eNDIS connects to other e-Tools applications, including:
- - Staff Records Management (eSRM) and Staff Tasking module
- - eWorkforce Mobile App for your staff to access and manage tasks
- - eConsumer Mobile App for your participants and their families
Support for Start-Up Businesses
We recognise the importance of having a diverse range of service providers in the disability and NDIS sector, and we also understand the difficulty of being a small, start-up business. e-Tools has introduced a staged pricing structure to support start-up businesses. Your eNDIS licence will be determined by the number of participants you service, and as you grow, we move you to the next level accordingly.
The eNDIS staged pricing structure is as follows:
- - Businesses with up to 10 participants
- - Businesses with 11-25 participants
- - Businesses with 26-50 participants
We look forward to assisting you. Please contact us for further information.
Features and Benefits
STRUCTURED STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
- A logical layout that helps minimise errors, including a prompt for a valid service booking before proceeding to the next step.
QUOTE FEATURE & PRICE GUIDE BUILT-IN
- Provide professional and accurate quotes/estimates in a timely manner.
- Inbuilt NDIA price guide reduces the risk of under or over charging.
MANAGE 3 TYPES OF SERVICE BOOKINGS
- NDIA managed, self managed and third party managed.
USEFUL TRACKING FEATURES TO STAY ON TOP OF THINGS
- Dynamically track changes to the NDIA plan and service bookings.
- Easily monitor services delivered and spend against budget.
- Maintain and track travel, service charges and cancellation fees.
- A simple, stepped process to manage claims to the NDIA portal.
- Improve reporting accuracy to NDIA for improved outcomes.
- Valid claims can be checked to minimise errors.
- Review your ability to reclaim, following data corrections.
- Claim one client at a time if required.
BULK UPLOAD TO NDIA PORTAL
- Bulk upload function makes it easy to claim when and how often you want, at the touch of a button.
PLAN MANAGER MODULE
- Track invoices and complete payments with ease on behalf of participants.
- Cut processing time - process invoices faster and at a greater volume.
WEB HOSTING - SECURE DATA ACCESS
- Access your applications and data from anywhere.
- Cost effective, reliable service provided by e-Tools via Amazon AWS Web Hosting.