eNDIS - electronic National Disability Insurance Scheme
Using the eNDIS software from e-Tools, manage your NDIS participants’ service bookings efficiently and track funding amounts and claims status easily. Be confident knowing that you have support staying on top of NDIS requirements.
The Claims Module is an essential feature to help ensure you are paid correctly.
eNDIS links to our Mobile Solution to facilitate your ability to deliver quality care and be best in class. It includes a staff Tasking function, the eWorkforce Mobile App for your staff and the eConsumer Mobile App for your consumers (participants) and their families.
Features and Benefits
STRUCTURED STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS
- A logical layout that helps minimise errors, including a prompt for a valid service booking before proceeding to the next step.
QUOTE FEATURE & PRICE GUIDE BUILT-IN
- Provide professional and accurate quotes/estimates in a timely manner.
- Inbuilt NDIA price guide reduces the risk of under or over charging.
MANAGE 3 TYPES OF SERVICE BOOKINGS
- NDIA managed, self managed and third party managed.
USEFUL TRACKING FEATURES TO STAY ON TOP OF THINGS
- Dynamically track changes to the NDIA plan and service bookings.
- Easily monitor services delivered and spend against budget.
- Maintain and track travel, service charges and cancellation fees.
- A simple, stepped process to manage claims to the NDIA portal.
- Improve reporting accuracy to NDIA for improved outcomes.
- Valid claims can be checked to minimise errors.
- Review your ability to reclaim, following data corrections.
- Claim one client at a time if required.
BULK UPLOAD TO NDIA PORTAL
- Bulk upload function makes it easy to claim when and how often you want, at the touch of a button.
PLAN MANAGER MODULE
- Track invoices and complete payments with ease on behalf of participants.
- Cut processing time - process invoices faster and at a greater volume.
WEB HOSTING - SECURE DATA ACCESS
- Access your applications and data from anywhere.
- Cost effective, reliable service provided by e-Tools via Amazon AWS Web Hosting.