eMR - e-Tools Maintenance Register
Get rid of your old maintenance book and replace it with eMR. Our easy to use centralised maintenance management system helps take care of your preventative and ad-hoc maintenance requirements.
The eMR Web add-on is handy feature for your staff to report breakages from anywhere in your facility. The information is automatically included in your maintenance register for action.
With eMR’s powerful reporting feature you can easily analyse maintenance costs and problem areas in your facility.
Features and Benefits
- Set up, maintain and manage all your preventative maintenance requirements
- Easily view all your tasks in one central location on your maintenance calendar
- Report all ad-hoc maintenance requirements as they occur from anywhere in your facility
- Manage tasks efficiently as they automatically appear on your register for action
- Detailed worksheets outlining the maintenance task and the exact location can be printed straight from the maintenance calendar.
- Email service requests, including purchase orders direct to your contractors when assigning ad-hoc maintenance tasks.
- Extensive maintenance data analysis available with our inbuilt reporting feature
More great features
- Customise the range of data you collect including contractor ratings, costs per visit, details of work completed and much more
- Customise your ad-hoc register screen view
- Oversee electrical tagging compliance requirements
- Automatic reminders for overdue maintenance and agreements due to expire