eHRM - electronic Human Resource Management
The Quality Standards require an organisation to employ skilled and qualified staff to deliver safe, respectful and quality care services. eHRM is a must to maintain relevant, up-to-date residential and community care records to meet this requirement.
The flu vaccination is extremely important right now, particularly in residential aged care. All staff should be vaccinated against influenza, and a register of their vaccination status must be maintained.
eHRM manages this for you, helping ensure your Department compliance.
eHRM offers a staff Tasking function for community care providers, linked to the e-Tools Mobile App. The Tasking function uses staff details captured in eHRM and client service data from e-Tools community care apps, creating a seamless mobile solution.
Features and Benefits
STORE RECORDS IN ONE LOCATION
- Organise staff records in a central location so you never lose track.
- Upload and store documents.
CAPTURE STAFF DETAILS & KEY DATA
- Vaccinations - Essential during COVID-19
- Skills and Qualifications
- Police Checks
TRACK EXPIRING RECORDS & RENEWALS
- Set automatic renewal notifications, with the ability to adjust the expiry or validity period.
RUN REPORTS TO STAY ON TRACK
- Generate reports easily on staff Skills and Qualifications, Training, Vaccination, Police Checks and Leave.
EASY STAFF TASKING FOR COMMUNITY CARE
- Assign tasks based on appropriate staff availability and qualifications.
- Reschedule changes easily.
- Manage recurring shifts/tasks.
- Communicate instantly with staff via the e-Tools Mobile App.
- Capture data to assist with payroll.
- Link Tasking to Mobile App to provide staff access to assigned tasks and client information.