eHCP - electronic Home Care Package
eHCP is a comprehensive cloud based software solution developed to assist you with managing the complex requirements as a Home Care provider.
With a stepped approach, eHCP enables you to manage the complete lifecycle of your consumers in one location. eHCP is always updated to help you meet the latest legislative requirements and the changing marketplace.
eHCP includes an Exit/Discharge Feature to help you manage the discharge process efficiently, including ensuring correct transfer or refund amounts.
NEW! Mobile Solution with Staff Tasking/Rostering and a Mobile App available now! Discover this powerful tool for your home care business.
Features and Benefits
- Compliant CDC home care agreements embedded in the software
- Embedded agreement includes Charter of Aged Care Rights that commenced from 1 July 2019
- Reduce your legal costs by switching to eHCP
Smooth Transition to New Pricing Schedule
- Upload Standard Pricing Schedule from My Aged Care for inclusion in agreements
- Allowance for Alternate Pricing Schedule
- Manage unspent funds, exit amounts and the discharge process easily
- Auto calculation of unspent funds
- Generate unspent funds notices
- Track exit amounts and apply the correct amounts to your clients
- Meet your consumer’s goals with our easy to use care plan tool that automatically costs services as you add them
- eHCP’s care plan keeps you on track with your consumer’s budget at all times
- Delivery schedules are automatically generated and updated as your care plan is developed and amended
- Always ready and available for your consumer
- The smart interactive budget automatically updates each time a change is made to your consumer’s package
- Take control of the budget with eHCP
- Generate easy to use consumer statements at the touch of a button that can be printed, saved to file or emailed direct to consumers
- Select date ranges and choose between printing all or just one statement at a time
More great features
- Early ID incorporating AWACCS instrument, to record changes in consumers' health and identify if early intervention is required
- Comprehensive collection of all relevant consumer data
- Analyse data relating to consumers, service hours and overall financial position with the inbuilt reporting feature
- Export key billing data
- Document archive and storage feature
- Waitlist management
- Track the status of your notes and comments and follow up action required
- Make changes on the fly
Web Hosting - Access data from anywhere
- Access your applications and data from any location, from any device.
- Cost effective, reliable service via Amazon AWS Web Hosting.