Supporting your growth
e-Tools Software is now ISO 27001 INFORMATION SECURITY CERTIFIED, providing even more protection against increasing cyber-attacks.
Demand & policy shifts indicate that the Government is moving towards a ‘care continuum’ model, a terminology that describes the concept of multidisciplinary service provision. When care recipients seek care & services, over time their service needs inevitably change or grow.
Providers need to start considering expanding across a wider range of services, as a more efficient, cost effective & care-sensitive model that enhances the outcome for all parties.
e-Tools has the solutions & experience to support your expansion across the care continuum.
The care continuum - How we help you adapt
The care continuum model relies on delivering services cost effectively using existing infrastructure and staff. It includes adapting to providing services in a marketplace that is geographically dispersed, delivered by staff who are often remote from supervision.
e-Tools Software has software solutions, services and people to help you adapt to current and future changes. Examples include:
- e-Tools Staff Records Management (eSRM) is essential for staff documentation requirements. When you need to deliver services in the community, eSRM powers Staff Scheduling & Mobile Apps linked to our community care software. Staff can access schedules & client data on their mobile devices with no geographic boundaries!
- The ‘Support at Home Program’ in 2024 will see the merge of Home Care Packages (HCP) and Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP), posing significant changes for providers. We have begun preparations to help clients and providers handle the upcoming changes.
- The e-Tools Software team comprises of aged care management consultants with 40+ years experience and visionary leaders, to guide you and ensure you stay at the forefront of changes.
Please reach out to us for more info.
NeRA Cloud - Resident Agreements in a More Secure Environment
When your care recipients are ready to move into residential aged care, be confident knowing we can support this transition.
Our flagship NeRA software revolutionised the agreement generation process for the industry upon launch in 2006 and is still widely used nationally.
NeRA Cloud launched last year in recognition of rapidly evolving technology, retaining the robust reliability of our original Windows version, but with new features aimed at improving efficiency, occupancy rates and data security.
ISO 27001 Certified against Cyber Threats:
- e-Tools Software is an ISO27001 information security certified organisation; one of very few that has achieved this certification in the industry.
- International standards of data protection across our products.
- Two Factor Authentication is a standard security inclusion.
- We use the highly trusted Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Australian data centres.
- Cloud server security, maintenance, upgrades & backups handled by us, potentially saving your in-house server costs.
Azure AD^ Single Sign On Option:
- Additional secure sign on via Azure AD^ integration option.
Ongoing Compliance Management:
- Free agreements included – Respite, permanent & extra service residential aged care agreements as required by the Aged Care Act 1997.
- Agreements maintained alongside Russell Kennedy Lawyers.
- Automatic updates of software, fees & MPIR managed by our team – reduce your IT Support requirements.
- AN-ACC ready.
Agreements & Admissions in Half the Time:
- Access NeRA Cloud anytime, anywhere on multiple devices. Easy sharing of info, less time wastage.
- DocuSign^ electronic signature integration option speeds up agreement signing process.
- Save time on quotes & flyers with inbuilt templates & pre-filled data.
- Convert quotes to agreements in a few clicks.
Waitlist & CRM:
- Occupancy-focused with Waitlist & Client Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities.
- Track communications effectively.
- Central repository for communications & documents.
- Streamline information management, from initial enquiry to finalised agreement.
^Integration options available with NeRA Cloud Enterprise version.